EFC Working Party 13: Corrosion in Oil and Gas Production
The Working Party meetings shall be a meeting place for industry and research to informally share and exchange ideas and results.
- Develop guidelines and documents for new topics related to corrosion in oil and gas production.
- Sour environments
- Material selection
- Prediction, mitigation and monitoring solutions for all weight loss corrosion modes in oil and gas environments (CO2 corrosion, H2S + CO2 corrosion, MIC, erosion- corrosion, …)
Next WP meeting:
The next meeting of WP 13 will be held in conjunction with EUROCORR 2017, which is to take place in Prague, Czech Republic.
Workshops held at EUROCORR 2012, Istanbul, Turkey:
Minutes from meetings:
- Minutes of the WP13 meeting in Graz on 8 September 2015
- Minutes of the WP13 meeting in Pisa on 10 September 2014
- Minutes of the WP13 meeting in Estoril on 4 September 2013
Appendices to the minutes
- Minutes of the WP13 meeting in Istanbul on 13 September 2012
- Minutes of the WP13 meeting in Stockholm on 9 September 2011
- Minutes of the WP 13 meeting in Moscow on 13 September 2010 + given presentations
- Minutes of the WP 13 meeting in Nice on 10 September 2009
- Minutes of the WP 13 meeting in Edinburgh on 10 September 2008 (draft)
Appendix A , Appendix B , Appendix C , Appendix D , Appendix E , Appendix F , Appendix G , Appendix H , Appendix I , Appendix J , Appendix K , Appendix L
- Minutes of the WP 13 meeting in Freiburg on 13 September 2007
Appendix A , Appendix B , Appendix C , Appendix D , Appendix E , Appendix F
- Minutes of the WP 13 meeting in Maastricht on 25 September 2006
- Minutes of the WP 13 meeting in Lisbon on 7 September 2005
- Minutes of the WP13 meeting in Nice on 15 September 2004
- Minutes of the WP13 meeting in Budapest on 2 October 2003
On behalf of Professor Alexander V. Muradov, ANTIKOR, Russia, a young author's prize is awarsed every year by WP13 to an author less than 35 years old. The recent prize winner is:
- EFC Publication Number 32: "Working Party Report on the Life Cycle Costing of Corrosion in the Oil and Gas Industry: a Guideline"
- EFC Publication Number 55: "Corrosion under insulation (CUI) guidelines"
- EFC Publication Number 64: "Recommended practice for corrosion management of pipelines in oil and gas production and transportation"
- EFC Publication Number 39: "The Use of Corrosion Inhibitors in Oil and Gas Production"
EFC Publication Number 17: "Corrosion Resistant Alloys for Oil and Gas Production: Guidance on General Requirements and Test Methods for H2 S Service", 2nd edition
EFC Publication Number 16: "Guidelines on Materials Requirements for Carbon and Low Alloy Steels for H2 S-containing environments in Oil and Gas Production", 2nd edition.
EFC Publication Number 23: " CO2 Corrosion Control in Oil and Gas Production - Design Considerations"
If you wish get involved in the activities of the WP on Corrosion in Oil and Gas Production please click here to register!
© DECHEMA e.V. last update August 04, 2017