The Young EFC, created in 2016 by the EFC, aims to support young researchers and engineers in the field of corrosion and protection of materials. Our vision has several cornerstones, namely:
- Building a bridge between young corrosion researchers and senior experts
- Creating a network of young corrosionists
- Organising and participating in conferences, workshops and other events
- Promoting the interests of young researchers to the European Federation of Corrosion and the European Commission
- Supporting the career at an early stage
Young EFC meetings are regularly organised in conjunction with EUROCORR.
Joint the Mentoring project as a mentor or mentee!
Learn more about the Young EFC and its leadership as well as how to become a Young EFC member.