The Young EFC, created in 2016 by the EFC, aims to support young researchers and engineers in the field of corrosion and protection of materials. Our vision has several cornerstones, namely:
- Building a bridge between young corrosion researchers and senior experts
- Creating a network of young corrosionists
- Organising and participating in conferences, workshops and other events
- Promoting the interests of young researchers to the European Federation of Corrosion and the European Commission
- Supporting the career at an early stage
Series of Young EFC webinars about a career in corrosion science
Joint the Mentoring project as a mentor or mentee!
Learn more about the Young EFC and its leadership as well as how to become a Young EFC member.
The EFC Young Scientist Grant for research stays is presented every year at EUROCORR.
The EFC Poster Prize is presented every year at EUROCORR.
EUROCORR Travel Grant for students